Educational Presentations and Workshops
Nick inspires fresh perspective and sparks a shift in the popular perception of the differently abled. His disability education offers a glimpse into the world of adaptive means: running his business, Awesome in Action; writing books; skiing down a mountain; or giving a talk from his speech device. Reserve your date for 2019: email@example.com
Presentations and Workshops
- Spread the Word to End the Word – 45 minutes / any age. The R-word (retard) hurts.
- Walk in My Shoes – 1 hour / any age. Experience an obstacle course while sitting in a whee chair.
- Story Time with Nick – 30 minutes / preschool-early readers and special needs groups. Nick reads to your class about his pet lion.
- Why Try? (If Nick Can Do It You Can Do It) – 30-60 minutes / middle elementary school-adults and special needs groups.
- Customized Presentation – Please contact us to discuss. We are very open to creating a workshop or presentation that is just right for your group. firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick is the recipient of several awards and recognitions including; Speaker at TEDx Front Range June 13, 2015, Lululemon Young Entrepreneur of Inspiration, 2104; Kyle Frohne Award for Excellence in Employment, 2014; ARC of Larimer County Volunteer of the Year, 2014.