A Unique Show and Tell for School
Attention teachers and students! Did you know that October is Disability Awareness month? We invite you to schedule Nick come to your class and read his 40 page adventure, Helping in Action (using his communication device). We would love to “help” Nick visit your classroom this fall. He has something for all grade levels including:
- Story Time, with Nick reading his children’s adventure story, Helping in Action.
- Disability Awareness presentation we call Walk in My Shoes, including riding and pushing a wheelchair in an obstacle course, and trying a communication device to talk.
- A motivational talk about not giving up called, Why Try.
- Using respectful language in a presentation called Spread the Word to End the Word.
- Partner with PTO organizations for a fundraiser, with a portion of the sales going to your school.
You may contact Nick via email at email@example.com or call 970-342-8338, to schedule a visit.
See you soon,
Nick and his assistants Sue and Audrey
Posted on October 24, 2014, in Helping in Action - Book, Schools and tagged classroom, disability, fundraiser, help, Helping in Action, PTO, show and tell, Spread the Word to End the Word, storytime, why try. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.