Commission on Disability 2014 Awards, Fort Collins
Nick was honored yesterday at a luncheon as a nominee for 2014 Mayor’s Awards, City of Fort Collins Commission on Disability. We are proud to mention the Award Winners for 2014 here.
- 2014 Partnership Award – Disabled Resource Services
1017 Robertson St, Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Employer of the Year – Columbine Health Systems
- Employee of the Year – Loretta “Lori” Haskett, 4th grade teacher at Olander Elementary
- Service Provider of the Year – Foundation Music School
- Volunteer of the Year – Roxann McKenzie
- Dorothy Lasley Memorial Award – Julian Wang
- Spirit of Fort Collins – PSD Unified Basketball Teams
Thank you Fort Collins for supporting and recognizing the Commission on Disability and all those who serve.
Sue Kittel and Nick Roussos