Commission on Disability 2014 Awards, Fort Collins
Nick was honored yesterday at a luncheon as a nominee for 2014 Mayor’s Awards, City of Fort Collins Commission on Disability. We are proud to mention the Award Winners for 2014 here.
- 2014 Partnership Award – Disabled Resource Services
1017 Robertson St, Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Employer of the Year – Columbine Health Systems
- Employee of the Year – Loretta “Lori” Haskett, 4th grade teacher at Olander Elementary
- Service Provider of the Year – Foundation Music School
- Volunteer of the Year – Roxann McKenzie
- Dorothy Lasley Memorial Award – Julian Wang
- Spirit of Fort Collins – PSD Unified Basketball Teams
Thank you Fort Collins for supporting and recognizing the Commission on Disability and all those who serve.
Sue Kittel and Nick Roussos
Amy Randell – Awesome Web Master and Advocate
Amy Randell is a very generous and kind member of the Awesome in Action team. She is always positive, and has fantastic ideas to improve all aspects of Awesome in Action. She is very easy to work with, and has been supportive every step of the way as the business continues to grow and develop. Thank you, Amy for the many hours you have volunteered as our Web Master, and for sharing your in depth knowledge about how to run a business. You are an important member of the Awesome in Action team, and contributor on all levels. We are happy to name you our newest Awesome Advocate.